Manufacturer: TT Hongli (高高模型)
Origin: Gundam SEED Destiny
Price: RM100 (this is the price I paid for...)
- Plastic quality is nice.
- Snap-fit is done nicely.
- 3 tones of gold... plastic golden-yellow, shiny plastic gold (for Dragoon frame), and chrome parts for joints. Quite similar to the Bandai version, and I spray-painted the golden-yellow with my normal gold spray can for a nicer finish although no one is going to see the inner frame when done :p
- The chrome parts are decent at best.
- The snap-fit some time give problem as the notch is actually gotten thicker due to the chrome process and cannot snap in... need to scratch off the chrome layer of the "male" in order to snap into the "female".
- Joints are firm.
- Articulation is fantastic as you can see from the photos :)
- Overall, the quality is above average ;)
- Plastic quality is only decent.
- Colour is a bit dull due to the plastic quality...
- Little uneven at Abs armour... could be my kit tho as this was the only noticeable flaw...
- Little missed alignment in shoulder inner parts.
- Need to manually cut/drill the 2 latches at the back of the hip.
- Some issue with the wing mechanic as it couldn't be spread wide as per the photo... I do not have the original Bandai kit therefore have no idea where gone wrong with Hongli... I did the spreading manually and it looks just fine :p
- The Dragoon and the FBM accessories are in good quality :) the only difference is that I need to soak the transparent rod with hot water to soften it before bending :p No big deal about this ;)
- All are dry decals.
- Quality of the decals are so so...
- The decals instructions are COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!!
- RM100 vs RM240... if you are in a budget constrain, this is a good choice.
- If you are looking forward to painting and modding, do get this :)
- If you are only assembly and not any painting, get the Bandai version.
- If you have money, get the BANDAI!
Inner Frame and Articulation
Rider Kick! The inner frame and articulation is excellent!
Main MS without the Dragoon System
The MS completed with panel lining :) Aside from the think helmet that need some trimming later, this is a handsome kit ;)
Dragoon System ;)
At first, the dragoon system could not swing up to open as shown in the picture... I know from a modeler that I need to remove some assessive plastics, but I do not have the Bandai version for reference so I have no idea where and what to do... finally, I just did the posing manually before I connect the 2 wings... well, I'm ok with this since I am not going to move the wing a lot :p
Full Burst Mode!!!
Completed with decals. Nice effect accessories ;) You need a lot of space to display this tho :p