Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Action Stand 1 - EFSF Ver. (Unknown)



A pleasent surprise receiving this action base 1 - EFSF Ver together with the ZEON Ver therefore decided to do a quick review for both ;)

Manufacturer: Unknown at time of blog...
Scale: 1/100 (Suitable for MG and HG)
Price: RM30 for a pair of EFSF and ZEON (Contact me @ duelmasterng@yahoo.com for availability)


Section 1: Runners

Detailing are very good! I would say it is up to 99% as good compare to the original. The plastics is a little softer than the original but I actually prefer this softer plastics :P





Section 2: Assembly

Basically, this is similar to the normal Action Base 1, only with a special EFSF logo as base and the main "shaft" is shorter than the normal one ;)




Section 3: Completion

Pretty nice finishing ;)




Section 4: Posing ;)

EFSF ver, so logically RX-78-2 would be my choice ;)





Quick Review

Plastic Quality and Detailing

The plastic is a little softer than the original. The detailing are very nicely done and it comes close to 99% of the original.


Looks and Feels

Looks, exactly like original :P Feels, a little softer than the original but I like the feeling ;)

Contraty to my usual "do buy original if you can afford it", I would say do buy this bootleg if you can find it!

Till next time...




Fin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment