After my RX-78GP01Fb Zephyranthes, it is now time for me to to share with you my straight-built MG RX-78GP02A Physalis. This model kit was released by Bandai in 1998 and was recently reissued with GP01Fb.
Despite the old technology, this is a very nice kit to have and I do recommend this ;)
Original: Gundam 0083 Stardust Memories
- Head/Neck: Moderate movement.
- Shoulders: Good movement :) the shoulder armor/thrusters does not create any hindrance ;)
- Elbows: Excellent as always :)
- Wrist/Hand: Good movement!
- Lower body/Torso: Moderate movement.
- Hip: Forward/backward movement is excellent but side movement is pretty limited.
- Knee: Good :)
- Ankle/Leg: Moderate movement.
- Plastics quality is good ;)
- Movement and pose-ability is moderate as this is 1998 technology!
- Colour separation is very nice for a 1998 kit! Even some smaller parts are molded individually and is very good if you are those who like to colour your kit ;)
- The colour is pretty nice ;)
- The leg joints is lacking in holding power due to old technology...
- This is a very nice kit nonetheless, and I like it very much ;)
- 2 beam sabers, 1 massive nuclear-launching mega cannon, and a HUGE shield able to withstand nuclear blast! You got to see it to believe it!
The side thrusters are not deployed.
The side thrusters are deployed for high speed approach to enemy base camp to launch the nuclear strike.
Attack Mode with Shield
Nuclear strike mode with the huge shield that can withstand a close range nuclear blast.
Guess what's next...