Hi all :) Welcome to my 1st review of the Rabbit Year ;)
Manufacturer: TT Hongli
Grade: "Perfect Grade" SD
Origin: TT Hongli Mech-Hero Three-Kingdom
Pre-Order: RM35 per unit (COD price)
Pre-Order Set of 3 (different or same model): RM99 per set (COD price)
This is my 3rd straight build of the series :)
Well, this quick review would be quite similar to Zhang Fei and Liu Bei that I did earlier :)
- The plastic quality is very nice. Lookout, Bandai!
- Well, TT Hongli did a pretty good job here ;)
- After 2 prior encounter with the stickers, I already have some experience handling them ;) Just do not rub or press on the stickers and it shall be good.
- Head/Neck: Good... ball joint, movement is great for the head/neck ;)
- Shoulder: Good... The shoulder is connected to the shoulder armour which then connects to the body but the armour doesn't interfere with the movement like what happened to Zhang Fei :)
- Elbow: Elbow can be bend 90 degrees! Hardly see this feature in Bandai's SD/BB ;)
- Hand/Wrist: As usual.
- Torso: As usual, can twist left & right :)
- Hip: Ball joint to the tight... movement is pretty good.
- Knee: An SD/BB with knee that can bend nearly to 90 degrees! Nuff say ;)
- Ankle/Feet: Ball joint... quite good movement ;)
- The articulation system is a little ahead of Bandai's SD/BB of the same price range.
Things to look out for...
- Nothing particularly easy-broken :) Just don't rub the stickers with you fingers... use a cotton butt or tissue paper to press instead or else the colour would come off and showing silver colour instead...
- This is good to have for a change. TT Hongli could do better with this kit but I see no flaw still... the end result is quite satisfying ;)
The helmet and accessories are pretty nice :) In fact, the helmet is PRETTY DAMN NICE!
Quite alright :) A bit plain tho :p
Shoulder and Arm
The shoulder armour is pretty well design. However, The upper arm is squarish, and the left/right twisting movement is blocked by the shoulder armour... the arms need to be unplug and replug in order to pose, but this is not a big issue :)
The elbow can bend 90 degrees so its GOOD!
Front and back skirt can move a bit... side skirts can move outward! Nice!
Quite good movement :) Leg is longer than usual SD/BB, and the knee can bend almost to 90 degrees ;)
Backpack & Thrusters
The backpack and thrusters are pretty nice ;) hmm... it resemble Sazabi tho...
Nicely designed ;)
Articulations are very good and can do a variety of pose :)