Friday, February 18, 2011

MG RX-78-2 One Year War Version (Bandai)

Hi there :) I have taken a long break from blogging celebrating Chinese New Year :p How is everyone?

I'm sure by now you guys would know that I am more a straight-build guy, and I would like to share with you some shots of my 1st MG model, from Bandai of course, RX-78-2 One Year War version.

At first, I assemble this MG without panel lining and decals... at time yet to learn the know-how :p I only come to get a grip of panel lining after assembling a V-Dash for my friend's shop so I take my OYW apart and did some panel lining and apply the decals, and I was amazed that the panel lining and decals inject more life into the gunpla!

More to my surprise, I have submitted an entry to Gundam Guy's G-SHOT! Best Straight Build Category with my RX-78-2 OYW, and was selected as one of the Preliminary Rounds Finalists!

Here are more shots of my RX-78-2 One Year War version ;)













Fin ;)

2 comments:

  1. Extremely nice straight built there bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Still my masterpiece although it is straight-build :p I just love the detailing Bandai did for the OYW version.

    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED KIT OF ALL TIME!

    ReplyDelete